Third Party Sites means the websites not managed or owned by us.
Website means www.howtohen.com.
The Website may be accessed on a mobile, tablet, laptop, computer and smart devices.
The Website does not deal with nor wishes to deal with, any individual, user or entity that has international sanctions (whether trade, military, economic or otherwise) against them by an international, national or regulatory authority. If you are one of such sanctioned individuals or entities, belong to a sanctioned country or entity or region, or regularly deal with sanctioned individuals or entities, please DO NOT use the Website. The Website and us, do not and will NOT deal or provide any products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctioned countries in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates.
- access and use the Website solely in connection with its indicated use, on a temporary basis; and
You may access certain features of the Website through our subscription service that requires you to make payment. We reserve the right to change any aspect of the subscription method in future, without notice provided any existing subscriptions will not be affected. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website for maintenance and enhancements. We also reserve the right to decline all or any purchases made by you in which case we will not accept or retain your payments.
We control the Website from the United Arab Emirates, which is our country of domicile and we are governed and construed in accordance with U.A.E Laws and make no representation this Website is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Website in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E. export laws and regulations.
If you are under the age of 18 or the legal age in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing our content, you shall not be entitled to register to use and otherwise transact through this Website.
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT & INFORMATION
In using this Website, you make the following warranties to us, without limitation:
- You are over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card in your own name issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- When registering a user account on the Website, you undertake that all details you provide to us are complete, true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to purchase a subscription and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the subscription.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and relevant merchant policies and rules.
- You undertake to ensure that no one, except yourself may use your user account login details/information. You may not disclose your username or password to any person and shall ensure any documentation with information about username and password is kept in such a way that unauthorized persons may not access this information. You shall immediately notify us without delay if it may be suspected that any unauthorised person has obtained access to the password of your user account. You are responsible for all purchases made with your login details.
- You are responsible to review the subscription package in detail prior to registering because we do not offer cancellations or refunds.
1) Purchasing Subscriptions
When you purchase a subscription, you will be required to provide your email address where you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming your subscription. A contract between us will not be formed until we have received your payment in cleared funds and we have debited your credit or debit card.
2) Payments and Pricing
All payment transactions on the Website are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your details in a secure host environment. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and reliable, the Website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All care is taken, as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your subscription and payment secure. In the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
VALUE ADDED TAXES (“VAT”)
According to the Federal Decree-Law No. (8) of 2017 for VAT and Cabinet Decision No. (52) of 2017 on the Executive Regulations, VAT will be imposed on all supply of goods and services from 1 January 2018, at the standard rate of 5% unless the goods and services are subject to a zero-rate or exempt from VAT. Prices listed on the Website are inclusive of VAT.
Gift cards, if made available, are valid for one (1) year from the date of issue and can be redeemed online. After the expiry date, the gift card cannot be used as payment or reactivated, nor can any remaining value be reimbursed. Your gift card constitutes legal tender and must be stored securely. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
THIRD PARTY SITES
We shall not be responsible for any protection or confidentiality of information or personal data that you provide on Third Party Sites. You are advised to be cautious and read the personal data provisions applicable to Third Party Sites. You will access and use these Third Party Sites at your sole risk and liability. If you have a problem with a link from our Website, you should notify us at [email protected]
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We shall have no liability for image or typographical errors on the Website or incorrect information. We are entitled to rectify any such errors and, at any time, to change or update the information.
All images on the Website shall be considered solely as illustrations. Such illustrations do not guarantee to reproduce the exact appearance of the referred products, however we endeavour that all images will be reproduced in high quality resolution and our products will be of the best quality.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of Services will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of various internet providers, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to our Services may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
We are not responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Services. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & COPYRIGHT
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains our property or that of our licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
If you submit information to this Website, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
All images uploaded are copyright © to their respective owners.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We do not permit cancellations or refunds. If you believe you are entitled to a refund or cancellation please write to us at [email protected] and our team will review the request and respond to you in fourteen (14) working days.
You may file any complaints for review and evaluation by writing to us at [email protected].
We strive to deal with complaints within fourteen (14) working days from receipt of the complaint, however this may be delayed depending on the nature of the complaint. We reserve the right to refuse any complaint if the complaint proves to be fraudulent or unfounded.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
- Our services are expressly not professional advice. Save to the extent that we provide specific services (including ‘Products’) below as part of our packages (‘Packages’), our engagement with you is restricted to suggestions and guidance.
- ‘Products’ include all items produced as part of your Order (including, but not limited to, stationery, photographic or other images, Aftermovie etc.)
- We may communicate with you using any reasonable method, including email. You acknowledge that email may not be an absolutely secure method of communication, may be copied and held by various computers as it passes between us, and could be intercepted. Although we take great care to protect our communications from unauthorized access, viruses, and other associated risks, we cannot guarantee the security of these communications.
Prices and Payment
- We may require payment in advance of providing any services in relation to any selected Package. Only upon receipt of cleared funds will we commence production of your Products as specified in your Order. Our prices may be adjusted from time to time and shall be invoiced at the rates in effect at the time an Order is accepted by us.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT (if applicable).
- Prices quoted shall be valid for 7 days from the date of invoice.
Cancellation and Refunds
Once an Order has been placed by you and acknowledged by us it may not be cancelled by you. However, your payment will be fully refunded to you in the event that we are unable to fulfil your Order for any reason. You will receive your refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of being informed that we are unable to fulfil your Order.
Basic Subscription Package
The Basic Subscription Package provides access to the essential content of the Website in accordance with the terms relating to Website Access.
The Package includes:
- Access to the Website and the full catalogue of ideas and suggestions it contains. Including the ability to download custom made, printable materials and collate “favourited” suggestions in your own account page.
- Portal access to third party providers
Access shall be restricted to logon to not more than 2 devices at any time. You are not permitted to share your personal login, downloaded content or to screenshot or share any website information. You shall not pass off the information, downloaded content or ideas as your own by any means including via any 3rd party websites (whether commercial or otherwise). You shall not edit any downloaded digital content by any means.
Fairy Hen Mother
The Basic Package and the following:
- Email communications with HowToHen ([email protected]) about any aspects of the event you wish to discuss and would like to seek guidance on with a minimum of one email reply per week.
The Fairy Hen Mother Package and the following:
- Downloadable/printable stationery (PDF files) from the selection of the 5 core ‘themes’ on the Website. Custom themes can be requested as an additional service (subject to a fee quote to be agreed after a consultation).
- Time frame for completion of all stationery is generally approximately 4 weeks from the date of agreement of specification(s) provided.
- Custom theme turnaround is a minimum of 10 weeks. This may be subject to extension based on the complexity of the theme(s) requested, changes and reviews based on feedback from you, changes to the information provided or any other unseen circumstances.
- Any stationery provided will be in digital pdf format only which will be sent to your registered email address.
- HowToHen is not responsible for any errors with printing after your acceptance of the final version of the PDF files.
The Full Package and the following:
- Photobooth photography shall include HowToHen photography (being camera and light set up only). A themed backdrop and props are not included but are available for a separate fee.
- A half day booking = 4 hours.
- Whilst HowToHen does not set a limit to the final number of images received, you shall receive all images which we deem to be the best of the selection.
- Any assistance in assembling/disassembling decorations is entirely voluntary and not provided as a chargeable or guaranteed service.
- Compilation/editing of Aftermovie to reflect your event.
- Aftermovie quality will be entirely subject to the quality of videos taken by or on your behalf throughout the event.
- Aftermovie turnaround time is a minimum of 4 weeks.
- HowToHen does not accept responsibility for any corrupt or unreadable video files received from you or on your behalf and any impact this may have on the final Aftermovie.
- All photographic images taken by us during your event are provided with full copyright to you. However, you agree to permit HowToHen to use selected images at its discretion for advertising and promotional purposes (including via social media, such as Instagram, Twitter and the like).
- Any music which you wish to add to an Aftermovie is subject to the copyright of the owner (artist or publisher as the case may be) and you expressly acknowledge that you shall not use any such Aftermovie for your commercial purposes or otherwise for financial . We do not charge any fees for assistance with the addition of any music to the Aftermovie.
- Your ordered stationery will be delivered to you by email only to your registered email address. HowToHen
- In respect of any images and/or Aftermovie provided as part of the VIP Package, these shall be transmitted to your registered email address by WeTransfer or a similar application. No physical items are delivered by HowToHen.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Order is destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- You agree that you shall indemnify us, including our directors, officers, and employees, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or related to (i) your breach of these Terms or (ii) any claim, or demand arising from or relating to any text, photograph, image, graphic or other material uploaded by you or on your behalf or otherwise provided to HowToHen for the purpose of being incorporated into Products (including any music added as a soundtrack to your Aftermovie).
- You agree that you are responsible for satisfying yourself that all necessary rights, model releases or consents which may be required for reproduction of any images of musical content for use in Products, are obtained and it is acknowledged that HowToHen gives no warranty or undertaking that any such rights, model releases or consents have or will be obtained whether in relation to the use of names, people, trademarks, registered or copyright designs or works of art depicted in any image for use in Products.